Saturday, November 11, 2006

Alert: Condition Wayne

Well as you may know this morning at 1:10 am EST I accidently deleted South Passage. The foremost leader in the Wayne Empire Communications Network. I was trying to delete a prototype blog that I didn't want. I did delete that blog and then thought I hadn't, I was in South Passage and pressed delete blog. It wasn't five seconds later when I looked at the Dashboard and realised "Oh crap I just deleted my blog" Then I prompty followed with "FUCK!"

So I am here now to vow to you that this new South Passage, built on ground zero of South Passage's destruction on November 11 (thats kinda freaky), will be new and improved with more Wayne Empire Magazines and lots more updates on Stephen Colbert, Bono and Clyde.

I may even let someone else write on this thingy... who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home