Sunday, December 24, 2006

One Final Post Before The Big Day

I know it has been a long time since I have written an angry angry post. Hanger bay grabass, here we come!


Every year on December 24th, TBS plays 24 hours of this rancid dog meat movie "A Christmas Story". Now I am no expert on this film because I can't watch that ugly kid's face for more than .11 seconds.. and even that is a stretch for an Emperor like me. Look at him, other than a pink nightmare like the quote in the film. This kid's shiteating grin makes me want to vomit in terror, then vomit at myself for vomitting in terror. He is a nightmare.

I have watched the trailer on TBS over and over because other than this terrible film, this channel's programming is of top notch quality. I just do not get how this film could have such a following. Its about some ugly kid who wants an air rifle for Christmas and everyone telling him he'll shoot his eye out. I can smell the Emmy nominations already. Best Portrayal of Ugly In A Film oh and we can't forget Biggest Waste of Film.

I have some suggestions for TBS for replacing 24 hours of this shit:

  • 24 Hours of The Colbert Report (No commercial interruption)
  • 24 Hours of Nation Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (No censoring)
  • 24 Hours of Star Wars
  • 24 Hours of Emperor Wayne's 2006 In Wayneview
  • 24 Hours of Falling Down
  • 24 Hours of Family Guy
  • 24 Hours of The Daily Show

I rest my case...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Nagy said...

As soon as I got home from work today I saw my sister watching a christmas story. I immediately thought of you.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Clyde said...

I think Stephen should do a non-stop 24-hour no-commercial episode live.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home