Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jesus Hubert Christ!

I am all for freedom of speech unless its very very small and truly annoying. For the past two days I try to nap on the bus in the morning and I keep getting annoyed by this middle-aged black woman who seems to sit near me (probably cause she heard me mutter shut up, shut the fuck up and god damnit when she did the following yesterday) and sing Psalm 64 over and fucking over until I reach the college. There are so many times I can hear

"Silver and gold Silver and gold I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold No fame or fortune Nor riches untold I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold"

before I want to kill her. That number is at least .02. I just want to walk over and even though I am a believer in the Jesus, I just want to go up to her and say. "Can you please stop singing Psalm 64 over and over. Its truly annoying.". Or I could go with the traditional "One two, shut the fuck up". Or just "Can you close your piehole". Or I could fight religion against religion and say "You do know your in a bus full of muslims right?". There were at least three beside her when she was singin-a to the lord-a.

Like I can understand muttering it once, because religion is cool, but I do not want to hear silver and gold, silver and gold repeatedly before I want to take a plasma torch to my ears. I swore I counted her singing it at least 120 times between the Bus Stop at Shopper's World and Sheridan College. That is a 10 minute trip. I would rather die than be put through that. Plus I am trying to fucking sleep! Shes interupting my sleep! People who do that ruin my day... and she ruined it 120 times.

That damn Psalm is stuck in my head. Solution? Assasination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home