Monday, November 27, 2006

So Falls The 2nd Dynasty

Yeah, I blew it with Christina.

So I am now outlining a contingency plan entitled Operation WF-14. Tactical support and a tonne o da money will be needed for this. Donations accepted. VISA and Mastercard.

In other news, some of the best daily show and Colbert Report minutes have happened in the past two weeks. If you were tuning into the Daily Show you may have seen the hilarious bit of Indecision 2044. Today I watched the clip on YouTube of Jonny Stew on Crossfire (pre-cancelation) and he totally made fun of this megadouche, Tucker Carlson who was wearing a bowtie. Jon attacked the bowtie at full power with a line that went something along the lines of "You're.. what? Thirty-five?... and you're wearing a bowtie." Then later used the maximum overdrive "You're just as big a dick on your show as you are on any show". Put'em away!

Now I didn't get anything off the Colbert Report. I got a clip off YouTube. Stephen fakes his taxes. Here are his instructions:
  • Well sharpened No. 2 pencils
  • NutBran drink
  • Name and address: "Name and address? I like to put a joke name down like Ivana Humpya and I.P. Freely or Phil McCracken. The I.R.S. guys just love it. It brightens up their day and gets them on your side.
  • Age: "I put down seventeen. That makes me a minor, can't be tried as an adult. Okay? Use that noodle"
  • Dependance: "This lowers your taxes so I put down 6 wives and 21 Children"
  • Income: "I put five million dollars. That shows them I'm a heavyweight and they know not to screw with me"
  • Signature: "Then at the bottom here where it says sign here? I don't. Thats just going to come back and bite you in the ass."
  • There, taxes done

Hehe, typso

New Wayne Empire magazine coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home