Saturday, January 13, 2007

www.fox.com/screwtheoc.html

Ah,

I am so happy there is a topic I can right about. I know I made a typo. It means both that I am writing about it and that I am right about it. Just so there is no confusion.

I hate the O.C. with a burning passion a good case of herpes could easily match. Oh my god, crime loving poor boy makes good when rich uncle douchebag takes him under his wing. Boo frickedy hoo. He off and on starts boffing a girl (whats commitment.. duh??) who ends up dying because she's played by a complete ditz. To borrow a phrase coined by my right hand man. I know these people are alive, but they look they they were drawn with MSPaint.

In my opinion. Four seasons was a big waste of air time that could have been spend making remedy for the disgraceful last episode of Enterprise.

My royal proclamation: "This show shalt not be picked upeth for another season"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home