Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Contenders

Well at more than half way through the year I thought I would put up contenders for the Christmas Wayney Awards. Current nominations are:

Best Movie of 2007:
Transformers
Live Free or Die Hard
Spiderman III

Worst Movie of 2007
None so far

Best CD of 2007
Nathan - Key Principles
Brad Paisley 5th Gear

Best Song of 2007
Terrible Way To See Omaha - Nathan
John Paul's Deliveries - Nathan
Ticks - Brad Paisley
Lost - Faith Hill
Because of You - Reba McEntire ft. Kelly Clarkson

Worst Song of 2007
Umbrella - Re-hanna ft. J-Zee (I know how to spell their names, I just have a seething and unrelenting burning hatred for the crappiness of this song. "Eh eh eh eh eh eh" I mean yes we get its an umbrella eh. We may be Canadian but you don't have to mock us bitch.)
Kicking Stones - Johnny Reid (Song sounds like the guy's passing stones rather than kicking them. I fell over laughing so if there are any typo's its my own fault.)

Worst CD of 2007
Reggae Gold - Various Artists (the cover was enough to just say I am going to assume this CD degrades women so it automatically garners a nomination.)
Kicking Stones - Johnny Reid

Best New Friend of 2007
Josh Faulhaufer
Anthony Guidotti
Natalia Lecki
Arielle Somberg (the first non-canadian nominee)
Jacqueline Claire

My girlfriend Joanne automatically wins an honorary award in that category.

Best Old Friend of 2007
Chris Nagy
Jaci Prevost
Angie Davis
Natalie Wallace

I may add more to this later on in the month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

As I have said before, you're pathetic.
"Umbrella - Re-hanna ft. J-Zee (I know how to spell their names, I just have a seething and unrelenting burning hatred for the crappiness of this song. "Eh eh eh eh eh eh" I mean yes we get its an umbrella eh. We may be Canadian but you don't have to mock us bitch.)"
Honestly, you take everything too personally and over the top. If you were in control of the world, you'd only allow people to listen to your stupid country genre.
You seriously need to back off and leave things alone. You don't like something? So what? Just suck it up!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Chris Nagy said...

waynes blog= wayne can say whatever he wants. Good job wayne :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Thanks Bono. 'preciate it.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home