Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Am..

  • glad The Departed won Best Picture.
  • disappointed Forrest Whittaker won Best Actor. .Should've been Will Smith
  • glad Helen Mirren won Best Actress.
  • glad Eddie Murphy didn't win for Dreamgirls. What a stupid premise for a movie
  • disappointed that Jennifer Hudson won for Dreamgirls. Who the hell is she anyway? Did they pick her up off the street? Should've gone to Abigail Breslin for Little Miss Sunshine.
  • glad Martin Scorsese was still alive to win an Oscar for The Departed.
  • glad Little Miss Sunshine won for Best Writing.
  • disappointed that The Illusionist didn't win for Best Achievement in Cinematography
  • glad Dreamgirls didn't win Best Song cause god knows it was nominated three times in the category and got beaten out by my favourite gay activist next to k.d. lang. Thank you Melissa Etheridge.
  • disappointed Dreamgirls won Best Achievement in sound. I thought I should have won for my excellent work booing the movie.
  • glad Pirates of the Carribean 2 won Best Visual Effects because it deserved it.
  • very glad An Inconvenient Truth won Best Documentary because Al Gore deserved it. However I am disappointed that Shut Up and Sing wasn't even nominated because the Dixie Chicks deserved the award too.
  • glad Dreamgirls didn't win any more awards cause everything about it sucked monkey nuts.

I am awesome too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Well, I guess we should all be glad that YOU don't pick who wins...

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home