Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Could Do Without The Cancer Thanks. Deuce.

Well... its been a long time since I have posted anything worth while to read. So I have decided that the post shall be the hopefully long-awaited I Could Do Without The Cancer Thanks... PART II.
Many of the people who read this blog know my views on smoking are harsh. It ruins your body, the scenery and the atmosphere of which your sweet Emperor lives off of.

Since I wrote the lost first part of this blog I started attending Sheridan College in Brampton, Ontario. It disgusts me to see how many people smoke there. I remember one day I was looking at some booth by some environmentalist lady and then twice during the subsequent hours of the day I saw her flick away a cigarette to add to the at least 10,000 cigarette butts I see daily on the school grounds. I'm not sure about my eyesight, but I guess I didn't see this sign.


Oh well. I guess environmentalists can't be aware 24/7, I mean if you lose judgment about destroying your inside, whats a little ruining the Earth on the side?
Now I know I have friends who smoke. As much as I love them I can't understand why some of them have to have three cigarettes between class. I mean come on.. I know they are addictive and everything, but do I have to pull out the chart of Emperor Wayne's Recipe for Death Sticks? 10 out of 10 Teen Smoker's can't tell they're FAKE!
Thats another thing that I am ballsing about. The children. Oh someone please think of the children. Help protect my kids from the dangers of smoking and promiscuous sex or whatever. Parents these days are not doing enough to keep their kids from smoking. I mean I know you cannot be around your kids twenty-four seven, but seriously folks. Heres some of Emperor Wayne's sound advice:
Sit down with your kids at an early age, because thats where the lure of smoking is getting them these days. Its not high school anymore folks, its elementary school and middle school. I went to middle school 7 years ago. I can name a handful of the people there who I actually knew smoked. Now a lot of the people I know smoke who I used to go to school with. I'm not proud of them even if they started at a later age. I'm not proud that any of my friends who smoke, do so. I tell them the following:
"Do you know the dangers of smoking?"
"Yeah, but thats all hype."
Wrong.
I submit that the dangers of smoking have been proven ten fold, and especially in recent years. For example, did you know that cigarettes contain Polonium 210? No? Remember that Russian Spy who got poisoned? It was suspected that Polonium was used in his assassination (until it was found another radioactive isotope was responsible 'sic'), but none the less what happened to him is whats happening to you on the inside of your body. I'm not talking about small dosages of radiation from just Polonium either. I'm talking about rads upon rads of it. Seriously folks... think about it.
I think my case is rested, but its a cold case. Who knows when I will pick it up again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Selena said...

Okay, here's my opinion. You need to back off of others. I mean sure, you don't like it. However you need to relax. If you don't like it, then don't go near it. But don't say that you're not proud of people who do smoke. It's not your place to judge people.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Lee "Emperor Wayne" Johnston said...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you may be right that I need to relax. I've been judged all my life by my actions (which are significantly less than inhaling carcenogenic fumes) and this is my opinion. I'm saying its their choice, but in my opinion I am providing facts about why its considered a bad choice by myself and others with an amusing image to go along with it.

I truly do apologise if my reasoning upsets you. Feel free to talk to me later about it.

Lee

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home